12 May 2012

Borrowed



Mom's Printed Romper | Sister's Yellow belt & collared necklace
Prima Blue Cover Up| Parisian Wedges| 






 My hair is in such a mess lately and I don't know what to do with it.
My overgrown bangs are such a hassle.. they just won't stay put! To cut it off or not?  Any suggestions? 


Besides my messy hair, another dilemma I've been facing is juggling a few projects all together. With that, I took a few days off from my regular job and regroup my ideas and get things organized. On a bright, sunny and jam packed day like today I decided to wear something easy and a bit formal just to look presentable with the meetings I had to attend. Totally had to steal this bright romper from mom and "borrowed" this yellow belt from my sister! Having 3 other girls at home means I can raid 3 different closets! Lol!


My trusty wedges for comfort and style. Apologies with the bit of dust and dirt you see on them. I wore them while visiting construction sites today since I forgot to pack my flats. :( 


Added this collared necklace which I just easily removed and  hid in my bag when it required for me to dress down.

Thanks to my sister ,Giselle, for taking my photos today! <3






14 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that romper! So cute on you <3
    Plus, your sheer, blue blouse is just gorgeous

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the romper and the collar necklace!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look! :D
    like you, I also borrow clothes from my mom. teehee.. :D

    xoxo, Rhea Bue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not alone! Thanks for dropping by Rhea!

      Delete
  4. i love that necklace <33 btw, i love your lipstick colour. What brand is it? <3

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Revlon's ColorBurst Lip butter in Tutti Frutti! :)

      Delete
  5. Cute romper, love the addition of the purple cardi!

    xx Raez

    ReplyDelete
  6. your mom is super chic by owning that romper…i can see where you got your style from. whoot! <3

    ps. i wish i can a few days off from work for some perspective as well…

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gizelle! hahaha I swear you should do it sometime! Relaxinggg :)

      Delete
  7. i love the romper. very fasyon imong mama! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia