25 June 2012

Tropic Thunder


WAGW lemon yellow tank top | Cesa Designs sheer printed shorts|
Online Buy Boater hat | Oasap Clear Sunnies | Vintage bag | Grendha Sandals 


LOOKBOOK & CHICTOPIA



Off to the beach I went with my backpack! I've been wanting to go out from my comfort zone lately so here's the first step. I normally don't enjoy backpacks just because they look too big on me and my tiny frame but I found this vintage bag while scouring our cabinets here at home and it looked liked it was the perfect size for me. Agree?


I decided to wear this printed shorts which Cesa Designs sent over since I thought it was super sexy with a high slit at the side and was totally appropriate for the beach too. I love the prints on this one, it made me wish they had pieces like these reproduced that weren't too sheer so that I can wear them out to the malls. 
Hi Chaley, if you're reading this hear my prayers! haha


Matched it with this vibrant tank top I got from WAGW courtesy of Style Souk. I tied a knot instead of tucking it in to create a ruched detail to my simple tee and of course to make my look appear to have a cinched waist! haha A few cheating tips on styling your pieces. :)


 And topped off with my Island Girl necklace for a bit of pop!


Of course sunnies are very important whenever you are going to the beach. Oasap sent over this quirky and cute piece! I love it's clear detail and how it has a black outline. Keeps it unique and interesting. :)

So, what do you guys think of my tropic look? :)



---
Btw guys, don't forget to join my ongoing giveaways!

&


66 comments:

  1. love those shorts, you look amazing!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shorts!! ♥

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shot of you adjusting your hair is amazing. I love the self-confidence you project in that picture. It's mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur look is amazing! so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful, your legs are incredible, those shorts are so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit :-) You looks so stylish :-) I am your new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures!
    Love your shorts a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sunnies, I need something similar in my life. Very eclectic look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit

    justyled.wordpress.com
    BBella

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look! have fun at the beach!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. And I already did! haha

      Delete
  12. Great outfit!

    www.rosabueso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look, especially the fedora. Its the perfect summer accessory.

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty and look so fresh <3

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute sunnies and a very casual summer chic!
    xoxo Dia!

    www.peach-punch.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous sunglasses! I love this outfit - absolutely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing blog! :)

    please visit and follow me:
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daria! Will definitely drop by. :)

      Delete
  18. What a great summer outfit! And I love the backpack, it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wearing the backpack is new to me. Glad it looked okay :)

      Delete
  19. Amazing look! Love your blog!! Hope you visit mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olga! Will definitely drop by.

      Delete
  20. WoW amazing outfit, great styling!! Follow you now!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great shorts!
    -loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!Those shorts and your legs!You look amazing,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. your style is awesome! I love this look.
    fab shorts!!
    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i like your necklace a lot, great tropic look

    ReplyDelete
  25. sweet & easy! and so summerish! love those shorts.


    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look amazing! I love your shorts and thanks for stopping by. I am now happy to follow you back. Keep in touch!

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your whole outfit!! Thank you so much for following me, I'm following you back now too!!:)XX

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable outfit, dear~ Really enjoy your blog wathcing new looks and posts - this is best I've seen for today~!
    I wish we had sunny days to shot such wonderful pictures~! )
    I am your new follower, hi~ ))

    waiting for you in my blog - hope we will be friends :)
    Have a nice day )

    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/
    Summer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olga will be following you too :)

      Delete
  29. you look beautiful! love your necklace.

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. i so love your bag! perfect choice of colors =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia