28 July 2012

Keeping It Together




CHICTOPIA



WAGW Polo | Forever21 Draped Skirt | Bees'z Closet Pumps | Bazaar Find Necklace


Wondering about my look? I was actually feeling corporate today. Okay maybe not, if I had a choice I'd wear printed shorts with these but because of the huge bruise on my leg , which by the way still keeps me laughing every now and then, I had to compromise.

 

Since it was cold today I decided to wear this sheer polo which I've been quite fond of. If you see me wearing this again next week, pardon me, I tend to have a nasty habit on wearing my favorite pieces over and over again. Call me an outfit repeater all you want but when it's a fave I can never really get enough of it.


Wore minimal accessories since it was quite a busy day.


And then there's this photo where I strategically find an angle so that you guys don't get to see my icky ankle wounds. lol!

What do you guys think? Did I do well with hiding my flaws? haha


---
Btw guys! Don't forget to join my ongoing giveaway with the PROPS shop which is extended till July 31! :)

33 comments:

  1. you look amazing!love the shoes :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking pretty, ms uang! and dont worry, nabiktima nasad ko ana. sa hagdanan sa opisina pa jud ko natagak. mga 1 million 1 ra gud ang naka witness. i hope youre feeling better na :)) see you soooon.

    banisa

    www.onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine won't go away :( huhuhu I am. You going this weds? :)

      Delete
  3. smartly dressed!
    you have a really AWESOMELY GORGEOUS group of shoes!

    ~ xx Lalaine
    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lalaine :) I still want more! hahaha this is crazy

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh! Your look is so pretty :) Loving your style.

    Hope you'll visit my blog too at http://www.unkitsch.blogspot.com! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely drop by. Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  5. You look absolutely stunning in this outfit. I am so in love with everything; they just perfectly put together and that skirt is killin'. Bravo!!!

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com/2012/07/relaxin.html#

    ReplyDelete
  6. really look brilliantly chic
    love the skirt and the shoes

    sigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love it! The necklace and that collar together looks so great! - Following you on bloglovin :))

    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great!:) Totally love your skirt!:)

    Stop by some time:)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vintage and classy!!!! what could be better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning in every way--the detail is impeccable!! Love love it!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely post and a great blog, maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit you look amazing
    Would you like to follow each other? On blogger and blogloving?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing outfit! That skirt is gorgeous!

    www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for dropping by. Will be visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit! I especially love the skirt! So pretty!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS! Your skin looks so flawless too. Everything about this is so elegant. hope you can check out my newest post too! Let me know if you want more of my new feature! ^_^

    I am your NEWEST follower GFC- feel free to follow back my bloggie if you like it!
    God bless,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia