20 July 2012

Starmobile Media Launch





 Hello guys! If you've been following my twitter account you'd know that I was invited by Starmobile for their media launch here in Cebu!


They had the launch at Maya which I absolutely love. Starmobile certainly chose the perfect location for the launch. Interior and Ambiance --check!


As we arrived the team  were very accommodating and answered all our questions. I love the whole concept of it since I'm such a big fan of affordable phones. Having it in a dual sim format is a big plus for me too. Not to mention the lux designs so I was all ears the whole time. :)


The doctors are in! Here are fellow bloggers Yves' and Marco's bags that day which I couldn't stop myself from taking pictures of.


And Eden's crazy abstract tropical print which I am obsessed about!


During the launch we all got to know the brand a little bit more and found out that the very talented Vice Ganda was their brand ambassador.  Pretty Cool!


 The Starmobile team certainly knew how to take care of their press! Yummy food was overflowing the whole time. These were just a few shots since I was too tired taking photos of the food towards the middle of it all and decided to concentrate on the eating instead. haha


Thank you to the Starmobile family for the wonderful afternooon!
Hope you guys can visit them since they just recently opened a branch here in SM City, Cebu. :)







1 comment:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia