04 July 2012

Young Ones


Zara Kids Top | Greenhills Denim shorts | Props Shop sling bag 
Head Over Heels Maryjane Pumps| SM Department store  scarf



Hello guys! I'm sure you notice my extra bright outfit today! I was feeling forever young that day so I figured injecting some playfulness to my look was the answer. I turned my scarf into a headpiece thinking I would look eccentric.. I got some "is she crazy" looks over at the mall. haha Oh well, at least I thought it was cute. hahaha


Maybe part of the reason why I was feeling kiddie was because I was wearing this aztec/navajo print shirt I got from Zara Kids last year! haha Thankful to fit at the kids section over there! Despite my old old age I guess being petite has its perks. *wink*


And then here's a unique bag that Props Shop sent over! I love it's quirky vibe and not to mention the interesting texture and tassel detail.


Despite the loud orange color my top screamed I chose to wear these blue maryjane pumps which helped tie my look together. 

What's your take on kiddie dressing? :)


--
Btw guys, don't forget to join my ongoing giveaways!









57 comments:

  1. You look lovely! The shoes are stunning:) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute , simple out.i love the shoes! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i admire that you are always so adventurous with your prints and colors! love it :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! So cute:)
    Maybe you want to join my Give Away! Pleas come check it out ;)

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the colors! :) Your top is so cute!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look!!!:) cant stop smiling. you look adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Thanks Aisa! :) Always nice to hear from you :)

      Delete
  7. thanks for visiting my blog! i adore your outfit, especially that bag! you look amazing :D following you back hun xoxo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colours! and you should smile more with your teeth, you look beautiful and happy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shorts!

    mamibells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look. x

    -Ivanna
    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, everything kind of works together so well. The print on your top is so cool and the bag is so special. Also, thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your style, you look so beautiful
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the bag!
    thanks for following, i've followed you the other day! <3

    http://delvanni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing outfit! Love the bag and the heels! You look gorgeous!

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the pattern with that top- and that bag is so so cute! this whole look is interesting, i'd love to wear it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marlena. Can't wait to see your rendition of it. :)

      Delete
  16. you look lovely!

    forallthatjas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous look! I just love your shirt!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely outfit!:)

    www.photoblogbylisayang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the cute round shape of the bag! such a pretty colour too :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an adorable post and I love the blue heels with the shorts. Perfect!

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW, I love the colors, the shoes are amazing and that little bag is so perfect! Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look gorgeous!

    If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. SOOOOOOO chic!!
    Love the outfit!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    hope you like it!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you liked it !:) Will definitely drop by :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia