29 August 2012

Onward March!




SM GTW Military Vest | Forever21 Bustier | WAGW shorts | Janilyn pumps | Bazaar Finds Sunnies


Getting inspiration from the military automatically gives off a tough aura don't you think so? When I saw this vest over at SM GTW  it was not hard to pick it out from the rest of the bunch! If you've been a follower of this blog for sometime now you would have probably figured out that I've been such a great fan of affordable fashion. :)


Matched my vest with my suede shorts from WAGW, I'm sure you've seen this piece a thousand times already since I love to mix and match a lot of my fave pieces no matter how often! haha 


I do have my bipolar days and totally transform from my usual 50's inspired quirky sense of style to something more urban like this one. 

What do you guys think? :)



---

Btw guys, Don't forget to join if you want to be SM GTW's next Redhead Models!
To get the full details please visit my blog post about it here !

For updates and more details, log on to sm-gtw.com or like them at Facebook.com/SM.GTW. For inquiries or updates, you can also follow them at Twitter @sm_gtw.






29 comments:

  1. Cool outfit! Love the military style :))


    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove it!
    so chic and casual and cool!!!
    rockin it!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo of the vest and the shorts!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so good! love the army look

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so chic! I adore your style <3

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vest is so perfect! Ph seems to have such lovely brands and bloggers and it makes me so envious sometimes that the brands you note don't have international shipping! :(

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree. :( Hopefully in the future some of them will open up to the rest of the world.

      Delete
  7. I'm loving that trench-coat so much!!!
    Thanks For the comment darling :)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ganahan ko sa imong sunnies. Awesome look, Gillian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salamat! :) I'm sure makitan rani sa kilid2 hahaa

      Delete
  9. Wonderful outfit.*_*
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. OhyourSunnies! where did you find em'?! I was looking for the cheap round sunglasses for a long time now and I cant find the perfect round sunglasses for me.

    ~xx Lalaine
    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them at some random bazaar. But I'm sure greenhills is loaded with these pieces. haha

      Delete
  11. So are you Anna! Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with this look - the camo and neutral colors are awesome.
    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and kryz are super look a like!:) u look like sisters:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia