16 August 2012

You Really Got A Hold On Me




Photos by : Hannah Bacalla (taken with film)
Model/ Stylsit: Gillian Uang (your's truly)

Here are the complete film shots I did with Hannah Bacalla from our shoot last week. I love how bizarre the shots came out. It's very relaxed and carefree which I seriously need right now. Everything's so tensed in my life these days. I feel like throwing a punch and then a kick every now and then! I think that's my fever talking. haha Back to the shoot, Hannah made our very own studio over at the forest where we shot. haha The weird things we do but I love it either way! :)

Hope you guys enjoy these filmed shots as much as we did :)

28 comments:

  1. You don't look tense in the photos and I love the backlessness of your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that song and you are so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so good!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new international jewellery/accessory giveaway to win one of two prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful sweater! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Followed you back:)

      Delete
  6. the fourth image is so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia