22 October 2012

Another Kind of Green







Detail bydetails Peplum Top | Topshop Bondage Skirt | DAS Heelless Shoes 
Vintage Sunnies | Accessorize Earrings


Dark tinted sunglasses are my best friends! Since I'm more of a morning person I tend to set my meetings during the early day. Let's say 8 to 9 am are my go to times--You know when the sun is up and everything is extra bright. I guess that's why these sunnies are always perfect!


Peplum tops are very interesting. They give a look more structure but still feminine at the same time. So on a night out I decided to go with this. :)


Earlier that day I wore these heelless pair since my meeting was a fashion related one. Figured I could keep it fun for that day and then changed into flats for the night. :)

Short and simple for now. Just like my annoying hair. 
Sorry guys, had a bad hair day when I took these shots! haha
(You'll hear more about this on future posts. I'm sure! lol.)


Lookbook Facebook Twitter BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest

24 comments:

  1. love the peplum top and the shoes!
    and you really have great legs, I envy you! :'D
    my eyes are pretty sensitive to wind, so I kinda know where you're coming from! :)

    have a lovely day!

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did u bought ur belt? it is so nice!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peplum top looks great with the black skirt! I love the colour of it! :) I think I have been a morning person recently, I tend to like to set appointments and whatnot in the morning haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha It's just way better in the morning if you ask me. :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome shoes! The top is stunning

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the shoes look soooo unique...love the color of the top <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the shoes! are they comfortable?

    thanks for the sweet comments. come back and visit us again soon

    xx

    selvia

    am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia