11 November 2012

Plains and Prints Holiday Preview


If you read yesterday's post you'd know this was coming. Anyway, to newcomers, last Friday, together with the press and other bloggers, I was invited by Plains and Prints  for a preview on their latest Holiday Collection!




Judging form the various pieces they've done a pretty good job presenting everything cohesively.


From Japan inspired items to China themed ones...


straight to work wear ideas that you're sure to rock at the office...


And even taking their cue from Modern Art.


And of course taking inspiration from Manila's City Lights, which was my fave collection from the bunch. Digital prints are love! Rhett told us that he stumbled upon this pattern from a photo he took a while back and decided to create a dress out of it!


Designer and Creative Director, Rhett Eala , is truly a genius! Goes to show that inspiration is everywhere and only the greatest of minds sees the extraordinary within mundane things.


Next stop was visiting R.A.F. (Rich and Famous), a sister brand, which is clearly still under Plains & Prints.


R.A.F. had a dressier yet  more understated elegance to it that I loved!


It played around with textures together with new shapes and cuts! I love new silhouettes. 
Eyeing that shift caped dress in the last photo!


And of course statement necklaces were very much abundant in the store. Classic pieces calls for fun accessories don't you think?


As an Interior Designer I automatically spotted the visual display found on both stores! Although it's very different it complements each other and showcases their pieces perfectly.


 At Plains & Prints I loved how they had a Classic Chic vibe into the space. Playing with white on white to allow more focus on the colorful pieces found in the store which was a smart idea. Not to mention it's very delicate play with mouldings and tiny intricate patterns was a plus.


On the other hand, I loved the Imperial Luxury feel in R.A.F (Rich and Famous). Amazed on how they converted these Chinese lanterns into something more modern.


Honestly, they had me at this Greek Fret pattern found at the front of the store. Just because it's called  a "Greek" Fret doesn't mean it's mainly Greek, if I'm not mistaken these were also found at Asian countries which resembles the twists and turns of their main river. (That's stock knowldege right there! haha I hope I'm right!)


That's enough blubbering from me! haha Hope you guys check out Plains and Prints branches!


10 comments:

  1. very darling photos lovely~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah I wish they had something for boys/gays


    http://rockinerrol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Love the decor. So pretty!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. waow!!! that's amazing Uang.. I really love the collections.. and got some inspiration from you..thank you again for sharing..and it's really awesome preview.. you explain everything so goood, till the interior design.. hehe.. so details, goood job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe this is among the such a lot significant info for me.
    And i am glad studying your article. However want to commentary on some general issues, The website style is perfect,
    the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Just right job, cheers

    my homepage external hemorrhoids treatment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia