12 December 2012

Around the Corner




Fashion Infinity Dress turned Top | Detail bydetails Printed Skirt | Schu Nude Sandals | Oppo bag | Vintage belt (from Dad)


Christmas is around the corner! Uhm.. and at my back too. haha Just a few more weeks and it's another holiday for us! Of course I'm very much preparing for the 25th with Christmas shopping of course!


For a day of roaming around I opted for comfy sandals and a maxi skirt so that I can easily shift from one bazaar to the next. The gorgeous decors instantly brought some Christmas spirit that Sunday!


My dress-turned top had these gorgeous eyelet detail at the neckline which didn't really need accessorizing anymore !


Chunky vintage belts are love. I'm so glad my parents stocked up on these! I love that I can always incorporate them into my looks. With a tiny frame like mine belts help me create and play with shapes.


How's Christmas shopping going for you guys? :)

--


Also, Just updated the SHOP MY CLOSET  section of my blog today!
You can visit my FB Album here for faster transactions. 
(please like the BY DETAILS FB PAGE first before ordering)


Lookbook Facebook Twitter BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. SO pretty! love your skirt <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing skirt :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit, love your hair, beautiful . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! You have awesome personal style! ♥

    - Stéphanie T.
    http://the-empire-state-of-mind.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole outfit is awesome and I'm really loving that skirt of yours. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful, I love our shoes(:

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, so beyond stunning. Obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! :) Thank you dear. Will definitely drop by!

      Delete
  8. Love love this outfit on you! You look like one of those classy Korean socialites in K-dramas, haha! :) <3

    www.littleforestgirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the skirt and the details of your top. geez, nakakaloka ang christmas shopping no? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia