20 December 2012

Bluer





Detail bydetails Knitted Blazer & Navy Blue Pants | WAGW Printed Collared Top  
Parisian Heels | Extreme Finds Accessories Bracelet | Vintage Timex Watch from Dad


Another one bites the dust!
 You guys must be tired of my simple attires already. Nothing fancy here! 


What's corporate dressing without blazers, right? The special thing about my Detail bydetails blazer is it's knitted. So it has it's structure and detail down pat. 


With  the holiday rush and the busy schedules we're facing it's very important for me to keep track of time. So I always wear one of my Dad's vintage watches. Stacked it with a bright yet not too flashy braided bracelet and my "arm party" is complete!


I've been obsessing about statement earrings lately. My mom buys us a bunch of these every time she travels so I'm always a happy daughter. 


How do you like my look? :)


--

Don't forget to drop by our booth at the IT PARK BAZAAR here in Cebu. Everything that I am selling is P300.00 below (except shoes and bags)! Yep, Just marked everything down. Hope you guys give my clothes a new home! 

Hope you guys can visit. Booth opens by 4pm onward! Find the PINK FLAG.
We're at the Steal Corner!



12 comments:

  1. Gwapaha nimo Gillian oy! That third photo from this post. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FRIENDS FOREVER DYUD TA! haha I've always thought my eye bags look extra big gani. hahaha

      Delete
  2. Such an adorable earrings <3

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥


    PS:
    If you have time, maybe you can read my recent blog post about The Best Beauty And Health Treatments HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!
    Love your shoes <3

    x

    Please do check out my blog? :)
    http://www.tonygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very gorgeous!

    xo
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great outfit! I love the blue and the print on your blouse is so pretty!
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia