10 January 2013

Pale Blue



Detail bydetails Sparkle Polo | Forever21 Black Skinnies | Jellybean heels (old)
Cesaries Skull Statement Necklace | Tiffany & Co. Bracelet


This bedazzled baby blue collared polo is a recent favorite of mine. Based from what I've seen in the latest Resort '13 runways, I've got a feeling that these pale denim like shades may do a little comeback. Well, that's just me. haha 


To jazz up my work outfit, I brought along this skull statement necklace which Cesaries sent me during the recent holiday as a gift! I don't normally wear rough pieces like these but there's nothing wrong with experimenting once in a while. After all, that's the magic of styling, you can always incorporate anything to suit your way of  dressing as long as it's done correctly.


A simple Tiffany & Co. charm bracelet to remind me of my femininity. teehee


What do you think of my office wear today? :)

--

Also, Just updated the SHOP MY CLOSET  section of my blog today!
You can visit my FB Album here for faster transactions. 
(please like the BY DETAILS FB PAGE first before ordering)





Lookbook Facebook Twitter BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. i think you have skinny legs that are TDF! haha. love the sparkly top too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so amazing! Simple, yet the small details are the key ;)

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blouse together with the shoes <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LVE the light blue blouse

    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! If Forever21 isn't paying you to model their Black Skinnies, they should be. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your legs are so long! love the shoes too :)

    Metallic Paws- giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be the angle and the pants! :) Thanks Izzy :)

      Delete
  7. i love the sandals and your square toes.. love to feature your feet on my blog.. http://poshypampy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia