Search This Blog


06 January 2013

Simply Done

Online Buy Dress | Bazaar Find Statement Necklace | Sister's Sunnies

Jampacked today!

 A family tradition of ours is to visit the Sto. Nino church a few weeks before Sinulog. Today was that day. I decided to go simple with a modest dress and my sister's dark sunnies. Right after waiting in line and hearing mass, my sister and I took a quick outfit shot.

To contrast my purple dress I added this white statement necklace. And no, I wasn't wearing this while I was  at church but I did add this necklace to lunch! Accessories are really the best way to spruce up a look.

Easy and simple. That was it for today.

I can already feel the fiesta vibe at the Sto. Nino church.
Can't wait for Sinulog to come already!


Lookbook Facebook Twitter BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest
Lookbook Facebook Twitter BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest


  1. I love the print of the dress! I must agree that statement necklaces can definitely jazz up any outfit! :)

  2. You've such an amazming blog <3 Love your style!

    Take a look at my blog if you want, maybe we can follow each other via bloglovin/facebook? Would mean a lot to me:)! Will add you back directly!

    1. Thank you Kelly! <3 Will definitely drop by. :)

  3. love your dress!!!
    Follow me on
    xoxo Marika


Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Facebook Like Page