01 January 2013

Winter White





Sheinside Lace Dress | Diamond Earrings from Mom | Gold Glittery Heels c/o Gizelle Faye


Something dressy again for you guys! I've had a lot of pending outfit shots from the recent Holiday weekend I had but I promise you that this is the last "party" look in my hard drive, for now!


I'm sure if you've got all this lace in a dress you'd give me a nod when I say a diamond statement earring would automatically complete this look. Am I right or am I right? :)


Lace has definitely made it's way back into my closet. I do remember a time when I was obsessed with anything white, laced and sheer. Call it a sickness if you must but I recall only wearing white for a few months back in college. haha


I feel like the white swan or an ice skater with this dress. It's very dainty and demure and not to mention effortless.  Any of you guys agree on effortless lace?


Anyway, to end this post I wanna thank you guys for continually visiting my blog. Although I may not be some big shot blogger I still appreciate my readers being supportive of me. From the random tweets and comments to the most  heart warming emails and messages I get from time to time, you guys always make me feel extra special. To all my local and international sponsors, thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me with your brands. To my family, who at the start did not get how the blogosphere works but resulted to them being very supportive of my blogging life (even to the extent on suggesting how I take my instagram shots. haha). To friends who always have my back during ups and downs and have never left my side the whole time, you guys know who you are, I love you to bits!

For the year 2012 I've realized that there are very many things we cannot control but what's important is you get up and roll with the punches!

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!
Here's to Page 1 of 365!
*cheers!*
--


Lookbook Facebook Twitter BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. Your dress is so pretty. White lace really suits you.

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you look absolutely stunning here! Happy New Year, beautiful :)

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice posts !!!

    check out my blog..new posts are comming up soon..if you really like it please follow on bloglovin and gfc..

    xoxo

    rocktheballerina.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, you look stunning! Happy new year gorgeous!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous!

    www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that dress so beautiful and stunning :)


    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You remind me of Snow White, Gillian. You look so delicate and yes, we have to roll with the punches. 2012 wasn't exactly a good year but we're owning 2013! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia