14 February 2013

Solid Red





SM GTW Red Mullet Dress | Celine White Heels| Pre Brulee Statement Necklce


Happy Valentines dear Readers! :)

Do not worry, I'm not wearing the cliche red for Valentines day but I thought that this was appropriate to blog about today. Wore this during my Dad's 50th birthday last Friday (yes2x, another late post)! It's protocol to wear red for chinese birthdays, all the more when that person hits their grand 50's. 


And how timely was it that one of m sponsors, Pre Brulee, sent me this two weeks ago. It was the perfect statement necklace for that occasion. Awesome Sauce!


Glad I waited for the right time to wear this dress from SM GTW  last year!

An awkward smile for you! haha
Keeping it short and simple today.
Enjoy the rest of you day guys!

--

15 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty outfit! And ignore the commenter above, your blog is great how it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thanks Annabelle. I think that was just spam. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan of mullet dresses, but I kind of like this one. Hope your dad had a great birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the necklace <3

    xx

    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cuteeee! love this dress!! And the necklace is the perfect match!
    :)
    Im following you!

    u're welcome to my blog :) www.becatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia