28 March 2013

Relax!




Detail bydetails Off Shoulder Top | Cesa PH beach shorts 


Finally, The long weekend has arrived! Right now, I am here at the beach just relaxing my way till Sunday. I was roaming around with my sister, Giselle, and found this pretty area. Decided to insert a shoot on the spot!


This off shoulder top is a current fave in my closet. Despite the simple design I do think it's pretty chic! I've got a feeling that off shoulders will do a great comeback anytime this year. *Trend forecast right there!* haha


Statement earrings and dark tinted sunnies to keep me looking polished. No make up for today once again!


And got to wear my comfy Cesa PH beach shorts too! These things are life savers, they just instantly spruce up a simple outfit because of the awesome prints. It's perfect for the beach too since it has a slit at the side so that you can show off your bikini bottom prints. :)


A good start to my holy week weekend. How's yours? :)

--


19 comments:

  1. gorgeous! <3

    cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunglasses!

    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super cute shorts!!!! Lovely blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos look great! I love the print of the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, honey!! I really like your pose in the fourth one.;) And your shorts are just perfect too! Happy holidays.;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute your top, i love it honey!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this outfit. Super Cute. Chck out my blog if you guys get the chance!
    http://dominiquejazell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely look, I love your sunnies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia