19 May 2013

Polka Dot Bikini

This was taken exactly a week ago when we spent Mother's day in our bikinis. As usual, my very bright polka dot piece was from none other than Cesa PH. I've been going swimming a lot this year compared to my whole lifetime of beach/pool trips. Not kidding! I guess it's good motivation enough that I have pretty bikinis and other swimwear outfits in stock since Chaley of Cesa spoils me to death! haha


Cesa PH Red Polka Dot Bikini | Sister's Sunglasses

What's super cute about this design is that the ribbon at the middle is removable! You'll definitely see me rocking this same bikini in a different style soon. Yes, I see all the extra jiggle in my body. And yes, I do not mind. haha Contemplating on another beach trip soon. Any other beaches or pools in Cebu I could visit? My inner island girl is calling out for more swim time!

I really wanted to spend today relaxing at some resort or beach place but sadly everyone's too busy. I'll just have to settle with these photos and pretend to feel the sea breeze. haha

12 comments:

  1. heyyy!yoooouuu loook kinda cuttte! in that polka dot biiiikini giirll :P xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that bikini, you look so cute!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! And you do not have any extra jiggle. If anything, its healthy jiggle that girls should have! Lol, you're perfect. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "healthy jiggle" I like that phrase. haha Thank you Melanie!

      Delete
  4. cute swinsuit! love the shades

    oasap giveaway on my blog
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot hot HOT! I can never wear those 'bandeau' type things cause i have too much fat near my armpit area... these look GREAT on you!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia