07 May 2013

Yummy Yellow




Sheinside Yellow Blazer | Zara Laced Top | Detail bydetails Khaki Pants

This yellow blazer which Sheinside sent me is keeping me in a good mood. I don't know about you but color is an easy way to lift my spirits up! 


I sometimes leave an extra pair of heels  in my car and a blazer or cover up so that I can easily spice up my ordinary looks . I have this crazy fear that I have to suddenly rush off to an unexpected meeting looking like crap. It does not only happen in my head you know. I'm sure this happens once in a VERY blue moon. But better prepared, right? hahaha


I never really get to wear that extra layer since it's crazy hot here in the Philippines. Well, today was not so different. 


I just sucked it up for an hour or two and still took off this yummy yellow piece. It was worth a shot! haha


Still not over how happy this shade of yellow makes me feel. What's your happy color? :)

--

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful xx

    sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love the soft yellow jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your style. Especially wearing blazers. Keep blogging.stay pretty always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh love the yellow jacket.

    Http://www.facebook.com/aeroplaneandapparel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your jacket, super beautiful!
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow right back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your outfit! EVERYTHING! great post!
    I'm following you on bloglovin and Facebook, I hope you follow me back to keep in contact.
    I have a new post, I hope you like it

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blazer and your shoes!! OMG!! great outfit!!
    Love,
    Krisella

    www.lippiemonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool,amazing look!

    DALI ART
    http://www.dali-daliart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia