06 June 2013

Specs



Cat Eye eyeglasses Manish Arora Glasses | Detail bydetails Printed Top & Blazer 


Wondering about my eye wear? Well, I've been wearing this for days now. My doctor told me that my eye grade has increased. Been getting crazy migraines for weeks so hearing these words from my Optometrist completed the jigsaw puzzle that's been boggling me all this time.


So if you're thinking that this is just for aesthetic value (which was what most of the people at the office thought), think again my friends. haha 


I can't believe I'll have to wear these eyeglasses more often than before. Thank god for pretty frames like these. :) Don't forget to take care of your eyes !

*Thanks to my awesome friend, Jesa, for taking my photos that day! *

--


4 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia