02 July 2013

Dye





WAGW Acid Print Blazer | Detail bydetails Mint Top & Plum Pants | Forever21 Necklace | Rusty Lopez Pumps


Going for a polished quirky look that day. Work usually gets out of hand sometimes and my only savior besides continually chugging down coffee, coke and sweets is dressing up. I know I've said this a billion times already in my blog but I honestly think it makes a difference. :)


So on a day that was packed with crazy meetings I opted to bring a long my acid washed blazer to the office to keep me warm from the freezing temperature at our place.


I guess without my dyed blazer nothing really fascinating is going on with my outfit. So here's to things  that give spice to your life! 


Interiors with acid dyes are kinda tricky. They could go end up in two different directions. Either they look super nice or super creepy. haha The trick here is to balance it out with furniture. You can pick out transitional ones instead of classical pieces to give it an updated look


We all know dyes are a recent trend these past few months. Blame it on the bohemian influence but I sure do hope these ombre and acid dyes last. 


Agree? :)
--

20 comments:

  1. Lovely blazer, so cool!
    Great combination! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classy outfit! love it :)
    Wanna float with us? http://www.floatstardust.blogspot.com
    The Floating Team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela. Glad you liked it :)

      http://bydetails.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous! Love the purple
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sophisticated and chic as always Jill! :) Nice to be back on your blog!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thanks Melai <3 Always nice to hear from you :)

      Delete
  5. Gillian snaps her fingers and everything falls into place. Great fashion editorial! Love everything about it . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blazer is absolutely stunning. Reminds me of a watercolour painting!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina


    P.S. I've got a giveaway goin' on at the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! You look great!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this combination! This blazer is simply amazing <3 ;)
    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous blazer! You are so beautiful and I love your style!

    Xo, Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia