22 April 2014

Nature Vista



It's back to the daily grind for me. Oh how I miss all the nature loving moments I experienced during my weekend. Balay Indang, this cute little place we were staying at in Cavite had an abundance of that. I was in love with all the landscape and that secret garden theme they were able to recreate. I figured going for  neutral earth tones were the way to go.


So if you're into this green loving phase ,like I am, I suggest you channel that kind of look into your home. A bit of wood and a touch of these leafy wonders instantly livens up your place. Bringing outdoors to your indoor area has never been this easy. Little succulents on your center table together with a drift wood surface has that understated coolness to it or adding an accent wall filled with plants could be an option to bring in some life into your area. 


 Larove Shop (IG: @laroveshop) Floral Rimmed Sunnies | Bazaar Find Sandals & Belt 
China Souvenir Beaded Bracelet


--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details


7 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia