17 May 2014

Balay Indang
(Cavite's Best Kept Secret)


Welcome to Cavite's Balay Indang.  Remember my Holy Week last month when I decided to spend it with family? This was the place we were staying at for a couple of days.


This was the main house where everyone followed up with their room reservations. I loved the mixture of oriental and western touches in this space. I dunno how but despite the diverse concepts the overall effect was still very Filipino. Must be the main elements found in the house. A lot of wood, those terracotta tiles or the ironed details and even the stained glass. Basta! Wonderfully Beautiful.


Even their main dining hall screamed quirky! This place I super enjoyed. I wish I stayed longer.


This was our Cabin. I dunno why but I only took photos of this seating area. I wish I had more. I must've been too excited to unpack and relax.  Three rooms in one house.  They certainly could accomodate big groups like ours.


Best part was the landscaping of the whole place. Must have took them years to grow everything. Probably had a lot of pre-planning involved too.  I guess this was one of the factors why it was very relaxing there. Everything had a touch of nature. 


Balay Indang
Address: 88 Mahabang Kahoy Cerca, Indang, Cavite
Contact Number: 0917-8374261 / 0917-8665825 / (02) 775-6886

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gillian! Do you know any place like this in Cebu?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia