30 May 2014

Effortless Lace



This was what I wore my to 16th birthday. haha Kidding. Turning 25 this month isn't too bad. Especially when you've got your birthday suit made by Stitch In The City (IG: @stitchinthecitycebu). I'll never get tired of wearing lace I think it's one of those materials that sums up my whole design aesthetic, delicate, feminine & filled with detail.


I guess my interior equivalent for lace would have to be interior screens that are full on detail. When you've got the right amount of light its creates a dramatic effect with it's patterns. Perfect for those who are like who enjoy high ceilings. And even without some help they still look good on it's own.



Stitch In The City Laced Terno | Forever21 PH Pointed White Heels


--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--



11 comments:

  1. I really like your coordinated top and skirt. Beautiful color perfect for spring. I also really like those white shoes. I can't believe they are F21.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute in lace <3

    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lace look and I am in love with the interior screens lately. There are so many amazing designs out there; definitely looking to cooperate one in my house :)

    XO,
    Pam
    www.classypam.com
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's easy to incorporate and adds that special flare to your home!

      Delete
  4. I saw this lovely outfit on LOOKBOOK earlier today and enjoyed it. Lovely cropped top and skirt, and the pumps are also stylish. Charming face along with your sweet smile and hairstyle. Great outfit! Gillian gorgeousness.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. every little thing she does is magic . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how you combine and find inspiration from combining fashion and interior design <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia