08 October 2010

"Under Pressure" collection (batch 6)

photographed by Lea Ann
modeling/styling by me (Gillian Uang)
"Under Pressure" collection by Detail bydetails


Cram your way with new Detail bydetails  Under Pressure collection!
If you must fail , fail in style! 

--

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW BATCH COMING OUT NEXT WEEK!

Don't forget, orders will only be taken in the site through the new order form!

Please do visit the official site of Detail bydetails. ( http://detailbydetails.tk )
*facebook orders will not be allowed anymore*

For any questions there's a section in the "contact" tab of the site where you can send me a direct message! :)

--




13 comments:

  1. the photo look very nice, and all the outfit is so pretty.
    May I ask what camera you use to take this set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear! :) A photographer took all these shots so I don't know what her dSLR was. teehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that you with a bun Gillian? You look different! BUT STILL PRETTY! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kryz: thanks love :) saw your photos with anne! love it as well! :)

    @kookie: thanks kookie :) teeheee

    @diana: thanks dear! as cute as you I hope! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rachel: haha yes I know! thanks rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wudddup! can't wait for the release of your new batch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks trish! If you're from the Philippines you can message me your digits so that I can text you the day before I upload :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful collection!! The styling is gorgeous :))

    Love,
    Aya of Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia