01 April 2011

sunny daze





Top from Topshop | Floral Maxi Skirt from Detail bydetails | Shoes from Parisian- SM |
Necklace from Kashieca | Boater Hat - Online Buy

EVERYTHING ELSE IN BETWEEN 

Got a small feature on Sunstar today!
Thank You Lea Ann for taking the pictures, as usual they look great!

 Got an email last week from Kara Noveda, the person behind Sunstar -Shopping Bag's new section,
and asked if she could feature me! Automatically said yes since I've been meaning to test run my new maxi skirt from Detail bydetails!

I haven't got my copy yet but Kara was nice enough to send me a hard copy of the feature.
It's a tiny section at the lower right of the page. Gave a few tips on what to wear when traveling
this summer under "Travel Essentials By Details". (smart title if you ask me! haha)

Hope it's useful for you guys! Grab one if you can! :)

---






5 comments:

  1. congratulations on the feature Gillian! Useful ayu imo tips! Will also be traveling soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this!! Very useful tips! They should really hire someone like you for the newspaper! If they did I'd buy the newspaper more often if you had a column! Carrie Bradshaw of Cebu! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the feature today in the newspaper! Don't you think it is weird that you gave a tip about maxi skirts but they didn't show off your maxi skirt? haha just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone!

    @heidi: I'm sure they had a good reason behind it. They've been working there for quite some time and I think it's best if we leave it to them to handle those technicalities. I'm sure they know what they're doing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia