13 February 2012

Familiar Ground



Detail bydetails Top | Metro Necklace | Bracelets from Mike & Germaine | Boots from Metro




An easy outfit since I had to return all the clothes I pulled out from my recent shoot. It's hard when I do my fashion related jobs since a lot of brands are involved. I get to see all their best products all the time which always ends up with me buying something off their racks right after I've finalized all the looks for a shoot. Unlike Interior, when you see a pretty tile you don't go "Oh! I'll get that and re-do my whole kitchen when I get home.".  Well, not unless you have the man power and the money to do so. lol! It's a blessing and a curse! haha 


Minimal but statement accessories to add some color and texture to my very bright shirt dress...


And another pair of my no fail booties for a day of errands.
Quick, easy and cute I hope! :)




10 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull off looks like this...

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out! :) I'm sure you'll look great with something similar :)

      Delete
  2. I love the color of your shirt, really suits you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great! LOVE the color of that shirt and love that you paired this all with those adorable booties! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest booties ever! I love their flaps! have a lovely valentine's day x misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia