12 February 2012

Hobo Saturdays


 


Detail bydetails Cardigan & Skirt | Topshop top| Trunkshow sandals| Bazaar accessories




Chilling like a traveler! 
Unlike the usual sunny Cebu, yesterday was a bit chilly. I almost couldn't let go of my blanket and with the lazy weather in mind I cooked up an outfit that kept me warm, comfy and at the same time covered. mmmmmmmm Felt like a wandering hobo in this look. Seems like I'm missing a sling bag made out of cloth maybe? Yes? :)

 

Since I had early meetings that day I still kept it polished and fashionable with this pointy necklace and my forever loved beaded bracelets and a few of my bazaar rings to add some touch of color to my dark ensemble.

Wishing for more comfy outfits like this! :)





22 comments:

  1. yan, i'm digging the necklace and cardigan. :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Dred! :) Excited to get my skirt tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovin your necklace and skirt! ♥

    http://kaarttehan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great outfit!! ^^ Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got one of the best blogs I have seen recently.Creativity of any kind always attracts me and you are a masterpiece in that.Thanks for sharing so much. I am definitely following you.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you mixed prints in this look, you make it look so effortless. Loving your blog girl, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! :) Btw, you have the best photos! :)

      Delete
  6. parang may hawig ka kay Grace Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look!;)

    www.dali-daliart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so stunning.
    The skirt is a dreaaaaaaam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank Jen! :) Felt like I was bringing around my blanket the whole day! haha

      Delete
  10. Pretty skirt!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia