01 December 2012

CMYK Dessert House Cebu


CHOCOLATES MAKE YOU KISS



Last Wednesday I was invited by the very talented and sexy Lea Ann, owner of CMYK Cebu, for their launch. I'm always very open to these things since I try my best to support the local scene here in Cebu.


Entering the dessert house was pretty fun! I could easily spot it miles away since it had a pink exterior (which I wish I had a picture of ). Interior wise, it reminded me so much of a home. I like the fact that they created it in a very familiar way, where everyone can just chill, relax and not feel intimidated.


Love is definitely a word I would describe this place. How cute is this shelf?


Enjoyed the lounge area too. The color scheme reminded me of a playground's. No wonder I felt bright and bubbly the whole time. The place really exuded an energy of fun.


Even their menus looks super cute!


Eyeing their cupcakes and other desserts! Wanted to devour everything right then and there.


Met up with one of my best friends, Jaye, for a brunch date. Was glad to catch up with her since we've been  both juggling hectic schedules for this month so I'm happy we were able to squeeze each other in.


We got ourselves some yummy and spicy Ramen Noodles. Which was only P120.00! 


And followed up with this Banana Coffee Cooler, felt like there was a party in my mouth (with matching tugsh2x music). Very yummyyy! Looking at this picture makes me wanna rush out and grab one now.


Bumped into fellow Cebu Bloggers Toni & Vanessa. And if you're curious.. Yes, we ended up taking each other's outfit shots. haha #bloggerproblems


Here's a map of the place so that you guys won't get lost!

Photo from Toni
That's it for today. Hope you guys can visit CMYK Dessert House for delicious and affordable meals.

--



Lookbook Facebook Twitter BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. wow.. nice place G...


    http://rockinerrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a combination of a childrens playground and cute. Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice seeing you earlier, Gillian! I want to go there next week! What can you recommend from the menu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramen Noodles! But I like my food spicy. so it really depends on you ;)

      Delete
  4. llookks like an amazing place!!!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always pass through here, the pink exterior is really inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia