26 December 2012

Hitchhiker



Detail bydetails Neon Green Shirt & Green FrouFrou Skirt | Oasap Black Bag| Sammydress Boots | Braids & Bonds Bracelets | Neon Pink Cap c/o Vanessa East



Here in Cebu, when you want to visit the mountains it's usually a 45 minute drive from the city. Lucky for me, during the 23rd my family decided to have an overnight stay at a rest house in Busay,Cebu.


For a jam packed day I decided to bring my new bag which Oasap sent me (as seen on my instagram account, @gillianuang) to fit all my essentials. :)


And since it was a weekend and I was work free I really wanted to getaway from any form of corporate dressing . A frilly tutu skirt and green top from my online store Detail bydetails solved my problem instantly!


Being in the mountains, a cold breeze was definitely foreseen. So despite my short skirt I thought by wearing  my new boots, c/o Sammydress, I would be warm for the day. And I was right!


Edgy and cool accessories were very important to my look so that a could punch in fun factors without overdoing it.


And lastly, my new favorite pink cap from Vanessa, to hide me from the sun.
Your thoughts on my "hitchhiker" look? :)



Lookbook Facebook Twitter BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest

14 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia