27 December 2012

Keyhole





Cesa PH Printed Keyhole Dress designed by Me! | Sammydress Black Pumps 
Braids & Bonds Necklace | Color Stones Clip | Aldo Bracelets 


Eyeing my dress? I'm proud to say that I designed this dress in collaboration with one of my sponsors Cesa PH! Chaley (creative mind behind Cesa) and I have been working hard and having non-stop exchange of ideas and several mood boards for designs that will be released next year! So stay tuned for that! :)


Wore this during Christmas Eve while my family and I were busy hopping from one party to the next. I found it the perfect piece to wear since the color is pretty festive and it had a subtle sexiness to it, don't you think? Do not worry, I brought a long a green blazer for instances when I needed to cover up (like mass).


The keyhole and back detail was really something I wanted to incorporate into the design. Keeping in mind that Cesa PH was a beach wear line I wanted to design something that could be flaunted both in land and at sea!


Added arm parties of course to prevent me from looking too bare.


And finally got to wear this pair from Sammydress ! I love them to bits, they're not too high and they have a sexy cut on one side while fully covered on the other. A classic twist!


So, what do you think of this dress I designed ?
Would you buy it? :)

--


Lookbook Facebook Twitter BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest

34 comments:

  1. amazing dress, you look gorgeous! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you're such a talented designer gill, and so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress. Love your shoes too. I visited Sammydress and boy, they got reaal good prices of their shoes. Can I ask you how much is their shipping? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! :) No idea about the shipping though. This was a sponsored pair. Try emailing them, I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as they can. :)

      Delete
  4. lovely dress!! u designed it? wow!
    merry xmas and happy 2013!!!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with Ate Giz's comment. Its like bydetails beach style! :P I miss reading your blog, Yan. :) Love the shoes too, been looking for something like that that'll fit me-- something I can wear to review classes with jeans-- to no avail. :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beach style! haha Why don't you? bad! :( haha I saw a similar pair like this over at primadonna I think! :)

      Delete
  6. the orange dress looks awesome! love this festive yet casual chic look! hope you have a great holiday hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress :)

    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think there's anything "subtle" about the sexiness, Gillian. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour of the dress, I would definitely buy it! I like how it's an open back! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thanks! They're actually taking pre orders already. you should contact CESA asap :)

      Delete
  10. Love the color! I can't wait till warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the details of this dress. I need to be more skinny to wear this. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty dress!

    I found your blog to to tonight. It is very fun. Happy to have discovered this special place.

    Stop by my blog:

    www.CharcoalAlley.com // PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh. This dress is so magical and oh-so-beautiful.
    I couldn't stop admiring this dress. I want to get my hands on it.
    Orange is so my favourite colour right now..
    I swear you designed this dress just for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! :) CESA is actually accepting pre-orders already. you should contact them ASAP :)

      Delete
  14. Beautiful dress and the detail is just gorgeous! Perhaps we could follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Nora! Glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful Dress!!!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia