04 December 2012

Urban Street




SM GTW  Army Green Military Vest | Detail bydetails Green Printed Tube Dress | Statement Necklace (old) Rusty Lopez Pointed Plum Pumps | Mom's vintage Belt | Online Buy Envelope Clutch Bag



Raised eyebrow? No I did not wear this today. Considering the storm that's been parading itself  here in the Philippines I don't know if I could handle wearing a look like this at this time. Actually wore a sweater and jeans to work today just to cozy up!
 

Back to my look, I actually wore this to an event last Saturday. I really wanted to be comfortable the day so I wore this since I knew a lot of sitting would be involved. Threw on this military vest , which you've probably seen from my past post here, to add an urban chic vibe and married it with my printed Detail bydetails dress to create this look. The prints, colors and textures seemed to go well together, don't you think?


After for so long , I wore this floral statement necklace once again to add a bit of elegance into my rustic look.


Matched with this envelope clutch bag that I love to pieces. I am back to the corporate life once again,  and I feel like I won't be able to bring a long clutch bags as much as I would want to anymore. :(


Wore my new plum heels to make my look feel more "Holiday"-ish. I've been starting to love the pointed  shape too!


Do you like it? :)
Hope everyone stays dry and safe with today's weather.


22 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!LOVE THE NECKLACE AND THE VEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your style aesthetics. Combining a girly dress with more masculine vest, and beautiful glamorous burgundy accessories.. got to love it!


    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! nice styling, and I LOVE your shoes x

    www.sevenautumnleavesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely heels dear! you look so chic and gorgeous xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god this is beautiful! I honestly couldn't tell you what my favorite part of this look is, I love the whole thing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mix of colours here! I really like your necklace! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...you look stunning here! I love how you mix a very feminine dress with the military vest!

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. always nice to hear from you ! :)

      Delete
  8. I love the whole outfit! It just goes perfectly with each other:)
    BTW, I dreamed about you last night that I got to meet you in person! Heehee :) I wish to see you one day. I spent a month in Cebu in April but I never got to see you :(

    Anyway, God bless you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! how random! I hope to meet you soon too. and April was a busy month for me. I was in Bohol for an interior project. teehee

      Delete
    2. I was surprised that you appeared in my dream too :)
      Woah. I was in going back and for to Bohol during that month too :( Oh fate.

      I'd also like to tell you, this blog is the first ever fashion blog I was able to view and it also inspired me to make my own :D http://liraprincess.blogspot.com/ I hope I pulled it off XD. Keep inspiring!

      Delete
  9. Your vest and dress is so cute!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, i LOVE your vest!! it manages to look so feminine despite being a masculine piece. also the color of your shoes is so gorgeous!

    xx

    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia