21 July 2013

Make Your Own Havaianas 2013




Topshop White Top | Detail bydetails Maxi Skirt | So Fab Flats 


I was  invited to Cebu's Make Your Own Havaianas event last Wednesday at SM North Wing. As suggested, Fashionably Chic was requested by the team. I decided to wear a maxi skirt with a simple white scuba cut top and went for something classic and understated. It's really relaxing wearing flowy outfits like these to events. Fuzz Free! 


Was with my bestfriend, Kryz, during the event and we had a blast helping each other pick out which pairs to get!


The event was decked with so many cute hot air balloons. I wanted to secretly stash one in my bag. Wished they were smaller! haha The line was just as epic! 


Mine was simple. Played around with different shades of blue. But what really caught my attention were these alien studs. What you guys don't know about me is that I am obsessed with anything extraterrestrial. Haha So, while everyone was oogling over the star and rocket pins I was busy admiring the aliens (hashtag Ancient Aliens)


Did you guys get to visit #MYOHC13? :)

--



6 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia