01 September 2013

Weaved





Topshop Knitted Cropped Top | Vintage Khaki Shorts | Frollic Gold Foldable Flats


I've been noticing a shift with the weather these past few days. The Ber months have finally arrived and I've been slowly preparing for the cold weather that is about to envelope us soon.


Hello to rollable flats once again from Frollic PH (IG: @frolliconline)! I recalled I had to change into flats that day and this time it was because I got tired of wearing heels and just really wanted to walk in these fluffy foldable gold ones. Anything with ribbons is a forever weakness.


Been hoarding crazy knits and doing a lot of Pre-Christmas shopping lately (#donotjudgeme). haha  If you're like me who does Christmas shopping ahead of time you can always check out Zalora's Gift Guide  for some gift ideas for your loved ones!


Whenever it's starting to change into a cooler climate it's always nice to convert your spaces with anything cozy and comfy. I guess in Fashion and Interior Design knits can provide that kind of aura. It just seems like you wanna wrap yourself around all that texture

--

*photos without watermarks were grabbed from various sites*

3 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit, and you wear it well, that knit top is gorgeous . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always been a fan of your feet.. hope to have more close ups..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia