10 October 2013

Take A Seat




My my my. Here's another set of photos on the same look I posted days ago from my Hong Kong trip. I try my best to get a really good shot so sitting wherever is not a problem. I don't really mind. Mich , the one who took these shots, suggested this was a good location. She was right!

How timely is it that these photos kinda sum up how I've been feeling lately. A bit tired from all the load but I guess everyone's in the same boat as I am. All I really hope for is a quick output soon. For the meantime I've been waiting around racking my brains out as to which ones I have to do first. haha Gotta love the busy week. Quick post for today, off to do some yoga after a really long time!

--

-Sponsored Post-

20 comments:

  1. love the shot!

    http://fashiondity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures! really fun shots. can tell I love those sunnies and denim jacket!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. GWAPAHA GYUD OY! Capslock na para intense! Haha! Miss reading your blog, Gillian! Love the shots! <3

    I'm keeping my fingers cross for a much needed break, too. Have a happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AY SALAMAT <3 haha Hope to hear more from you soon Chyrel :) Bisitahi sad ko panagsa. haha

      Delete
  4. omg amazing photo shots. Will you like to follow each other? Check out my latest Post
    Love
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing style


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this shoot! The photos are so cool. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so chic!

    <333
    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GTC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing photos!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia