01 October 2013

Last





Forever 21 Shirt | OOTD PH Black V Bandage Skirt | Mich's Denim Cover-Up


During our last day in HongKong I wore this  lazy outfit to the airport. I don't know about you guys but as I've been growing older I have come to realize that comfort is one of the things that I look for when picking out my daily outfits. I just try my best to jazz it up with all the little details. 


Similar to this V-bandage skirt! Long time readers of my blog would know that I am particular with lines and cuts. 


Paneling on my shirt and these little denim details from Mich's denim cover-up just seemed too comfy too pass. 


There you go! A relaxing look during our last day. No interior talk for today's post though. Hopefully on the next one I'll get the chance to insert one. 

--




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia