27 December 2013

Muji Cebu : Now Open !


MUJI is finally open !


Most Cebuanos would know that the new wing of Ayala Center Cebu has finally opened. One of the stores that I've been looking forward to are home depot ones like the famous Japanese brand, Muji! Welcome to the queen Queen City of the South. 


Besides being a blogger my other job as an Interior Designer is what's keeping me busy. Being invited to the Muji opening was a dream! Next to clothes I'm always on the prowl for home accessories.


The little O.C. in me did a happy dance in my head when I found all these compartments! Especially loving the acrylic drawers! Definitely perfect for people who have a lot of knick knacks. :)



Next to handy dandy storage what makes me crazy are office supplies. Notebooks, pens, rulers, staplers, you name it! I love them.  These pens are way better than a bouquet of flowers! haha



 I am such a notebook person, I gave a mental hug to this rack of notebooks. It's environmentally friendly too! Most of their items are recycled!


Muji garments are obviously big on basics and neutrals. Some ladies would prefer prints or trendy pieces but when you think about it, these basics are those that survive the changes in fast fashion and style trends. Muji garments are apparent classics that would definitely be my wardrobe staples. They are open to accessorizing too!


Visit Muji at the Level 2 of Ayala Cebu's new wing.
For more updates, follow them on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/muji.ph) and Twitter (@MUJI_PH)

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia