22 January 2014

The Great Adventure: SINULOG 2014!




PIT SENYOR EVERYONE! 
Apologies for my lack of updates. The weekend has been very busy. With all the Sinulog events lined up I was busy enjoying Cebu's biggest fiesta! Before heading to Baseline for the Sinulog Invasion (brought to you by Spectrum) I had time to insert a few outfit shots while going around the streets. Thankfully we were able to find a spot to shoot where there wasn't a lot of chaos going around. So there. Right smack at the middle of the road.


Wondering why I'm wearing a poncho? Well, it was crazy cold that day and I already cut off the sleeves of my Pink Lemons Store Sinulog shirt. So temporarily while it was pretty early I decided to walk around with my cover up and eventually left it in the car to go straight to Baseline where I was covered with paint! haha All in the name of fun.


These sunglasses from Stun Glasses Philippines were perfect to cover up all the paint right after. haha Prevented me from looking hideous. Plus their flash lenses were an added bonus. 


Pink Lemons Store Sinulog Shirt | Old Denim Shorts| HK Cover Up

LOOKBOOK & CHICTOPIA

Till next year's Sinulog my dear readers.
PIT SENYOR!
--

7 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia