31 March 2014

Bohemian Dream





I've been contemplating about traveling a lot. I wasn't the type back then to enjoy it but just recently my brain brings it up. I yearn for that carefree feeling when you just want to have fun the whole time and not worry about deadlines. Must be the summer heat talking.


Clearly, I cannot hide that thought especially when my clothes are doing the talking. Looks like they're ready to  jet set and go off to some tropical paradise!


My floppy hat is in place and so is my bohemian printed frilly top.


I love how they instantly switch on vacation mode into our spaces & closets just by the prints. Having accents around definitely sets the mood.


Forever21 PH Printed Bohemian Top | Bazaar Find Green Pants | Topshop Floppy Hat | Fancy Feet PH Pointed Red Sling Backs

So, where you off to this summer?

*Special thanks to Kirtz & Michille for taking my photos that day. :)*

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful top! :)

    Love,
    Ericka of http://myfashionfelicity.blogspot.com
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/11492583

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia