27 April 2014

Rustic Lemon





Welcoming summer with open arms and my citrus yellow dress! I was walking around our garden inspired bed & breakfast place when I stumbled upon this secret area. Coincidentally my look matched the interiors. Stained glass, bricked walls, wooden mismatched furniture. I had to take my picture taken here!




I now understand why most designers use yellow to brighten spaces up. A good example is those rustic industrial interiors being reinvented into new spaces. By adding yellow it breaks the somber elements and invites a touch of playfulness. What other colors do you think will help brighten up summer? :)


The Nerve Clothing (IG: @thenerveclothing) Yellow Dress | Larove Shop ( IG: @laroveshop) Clear Sunnies  Forever 21 PH (IG:@f21philippines Sling Bag | Tutum Shop (IG:@tutumshop) Hologram Sandals



--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details

*Photos with no watermarks were grabbed from various sites.*

7 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia