29 April 2014

Easter With Waterfront Cebu



Hello dear readers! I've got a lot of posts lined up for you guys in the up andd coming weeks so stay tuned for that. For today, I'll be sharing with you guys on how I spent my Easter Sunday with Waterfront Cebu. I was invited by their marketing team judge the Easter egg painting contest for the kids.  I'm a strong advocate of learning arts and design at a young age, as soon as I knew I was available at that time I said yes in a heartbeat! 



Zara Palm Leaf Print Peplum Top & Denim Jeans | Celine Trio in Navy Blue | CMG Nude Heels

I knew a lot of moving would be involved since all the kids would be busy running around so I opted for my trusty denim jeans and a vibrant peplum top. The palm leaf print of my top had all the attention that day. I was going for a casual yet fun look to match the event. 


Overall it was time well spent. I got to catch up with my co-judge who is a long time friend (as we used to model together) and one of the people behind iluvcebu.com ,Doyzkie. We had fun deliberating as to which kid placed extra effort when it came to the design & concepts of the egg.  Fun day! Thank you Waterfront Cebu!

Keeping this short & simple for now. Rushing to another meeting tonight.
Till my next post guys! :)

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details



8 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia