24 May 2014

Hyper Cebu : A Lifestyle Bazaar


Hello Cebuanos!
Good news! I was just recently invited to #HYPERCEBU! It's a Lifestyle Bazaar this coming May 31 TO June 1 at Baseline, Cebu. I'll be selling all my pre-loved items. Price range on that day will be P400.00 to P50.00. Yes, you heard me!  Hope you guys can visit. Everything must go that day so I have a buttload of items I am very much willing to let go. Tickets are sold at P150.00 and proceeds will go to iLearners Foundation. 

To get tickets visit their FB Page:

Leaving you guys with a sneak peak of the items I'll be selling. 


Hope to see you guys  there! :)

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia