09 June 2014

Casual Rubbershoes

       


#casualrubbershoes is a hash tag my friends and I have created . Ever since I called sneakers rubber shoes the guys wouldn't let it go. So I got into the Sporty Chic bandwagon strapped on some sneakers and threw on a back pack from Yak Pak PH and off I went one Sunday morning.


I've been missing out! When I wore these New Balancee sneaks the first thing that came to mind was "Wow! These are really comfy!".  I might just get myself another pair in black. This pair was given  by someone who attempted to persuade me to get more gym time. Unfortunately that backfired and now I am obsessed with these but for a totally different reason. 


Sporty looks have never been my forte so I added this chic statement necklace from Front Row Shop


Bazaar Find White Tank Top | Topshop  (IG: @topshop_ph) Black Bandage Skirt 
 Front Row Shop (IG: @frontrowshop) Statement Necklace |New Balance (IG: @newbalance) Sneakers 
 Yak Pak PH (IG: @yakpakph) Back Pack


--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--

1 comment:

  1. I love your bag!! so cool with this shoes

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia