11 June 2014

A Girl's Best Friend



Sometimes when you've got a lot on your plate all you really need is to take a step back and breathe. I feel very blessed to have such great friends who I can talk to anytime. For an afternoon of catching up I chose something simple and elegant like this white dress with a zipper side slit perfect for those day to night kind of moments. They're a busy girl's best friend!

   
Hei Naharu Classique (IG: @heinaharuclassique) White Dress with Zipper Slit | Suelas Online (IG: @suelasonline) Silver Sling Back Sandal  | Celine Navy Blue Trio

I'm in Hong Kong right now so they'll be a lack of updates in the blog but I promise as soon as I get back this Saturday I will definitely be updating you guys again. See you soon. For more updates follow me on instagram , @gillianuang . :)

--
--
                              

4 comments:

  1. This ensemble is so simple yet you still so look sophisticated. Gorgeous Gillian!

    www.thefabulousgeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely dear :)

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia