31 August 2014

The Usual Habit




Cesa PH Fringed One Piece Bikini | Sunnies by Charlie Sunglasses

The bipolar weather is killing me. One minute it's raining cats and dogs while the next involves a bucket load of sweat! What is wrong Cebu? Here's another set of photos from my favorite place, the pool, since the heat is really making me wish of diving in.  I like wearing maillots since I don't have to worry about dangling all that extra flab around. The fringed detail on this one adds an interesting detail making my white suit look less boring. 

Always dreaming of more pool time, as usual. 

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--

2 comments:

  1. The "usual habit" is a good habit, but please take care of your beautiful skin (flabby, or otherwise). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we are tropical country. Maayo nalang dili magsnow :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia