15 September 2014

Rainy Days


Waking up to the cold breeze and the gentle sound of the wind was what greeted me last Saturday . The rain is finally here and I have scrambled around my closet enough times as a sane person could to find the perfect color to fit the mood. Besides coats this leather jacket  is a definite fall essential.  A weakling like me needs her layers of warmth. With my short hair you could say that creating statement styles has been a breeze. Dashed off with my Asto Group peplum top for that polished look I've been aiming for. A new favorite.

WEARING:
Asto Group Peplum Top 
Promod Leather Jacket
WAGW Black Pants
Forever 21 PH Heels

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia