03 December 2011

Loosen



Lookbook and Chictopia Looks


Hello Manila!
Wore this today to my trip to Manila with Kryzzzie. The whole time we were on the plane I felt like we were  the only ones bursting with laughter together with the 2 kids behind us. Decided to wear something comfortable and something I could move in since I would be stuck inside a tiny aircraft and my claustrophobia might act up. Socks to keep my tiny toes warm since they're usually the first ones to die on me while traveling. Super excited for Blogger's United 2 tomorrow. Can't wait to meet everyone! Will be selling pre-loved clothes from P50.00-P300.00! So find me!!! :)

 See you all at Treston Internationl College (11am-10pm).

Also don't forget to vote for Kryz and I with our Coach  Poppy  for our look at Stybible here.


6 comments:

  1. Hello Gillian! I super love your top! Good luck on BU2! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Gil! I visited you in you booth in BU2 a while go! Ganda mo talaga and superr bait and accomodating! ^__^ thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit!! the design is so unique!

    great post!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angeli G. : Thanks Angeli! Successful event! <3 Mayta next time a lot of Cebu bloggers can go too :)

    @Kylie: Thank you for also dropping by :)

    @Pola Katelu: Thanks!

    @Jen Umm: Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia