13 August 2014

Muji To Go


I have recently learned to love travelling. I love the feeling of getting immersed in a new culture and learning all about the people and food of a new place. One of the more recent trips that I took this year that I loved was to Hong Kong a few months ago. I travelled with some close friends to take a break and get away from the stress of everyday life and it just happened to be what the doctor ordered. We had so much fun going around the city exploring the night markets and shopping. We also really went around to eat so of course I may have gained a pound or two or three...


 One of the experiences I can’t forget was the time we were taking the MRT and we were in a hurry to meet some other friends from Hong Kong for some surprise event that they had planned for us. We we’re rushing to get into the train. I was running really quickly and totally focused on getting on and just when I made it, BAM, the doors shut behind me effectively leaving behind the other half of our group. I waived goodbye through the train doors and laughed ironically to myself because, obviously we would have to go back for the rest of our group. In the end, thankfully we eventually found each other again despite the fact that none of us had roaming during that trip! haha It was just so fun and this ended up being one of the things that I couldn’t forget even though it wasn’t really a big deal because I really do think that its not just what happens to you, what you see, the whole experience what you eat but who you do it with and nothing can beat travelling with friends.   


I was very excited to hear about Muji’s newest line of items for travellers when I dropped by their store a few weeks ago. I’ve been travelling quite a lot recently for work and for fun and as they always have the perfect mix of comfort and style. Having the perfect luggage can make or break your trip and having something that’s completely reliable just like Muji’s newest travel line will make any trip more memorable. When I was browsing through their store, a few items caught my eye because of their design, they would make instant classics for me. 


The Neck Cushion is one of their go-to items! It's perfect for those long flights when you have to wake up at 3am just to get to the airport by 5. This one's the perfect companion with it's microbeads since they follow the shape of your body and makes those look trips feel comfortable.




Next on my list is the hard & soft carry cases. Besides color and safety the great thing about their luggage is each size has can carry enough items for a specific number of days. So that's 33 L for 2 to 3 days. 60 L is for 5 to 6 days, 85 L's 7 to 8 days and 102 L could pack 9 to 10 days. How about that? Pretty convenient!


Finally you've got the perfect nylon tote bag  that's water repellent fits all your travel essentials while carrying around in your travels. I like to keep all my IDs, passports, cards and other important documents into a passport case like this one since it keeps everything safe and organized inside my bag. Finally, since I'm the type who never stops working so the one thing I always bring with me handy notebooks and pens to jot down ideas, inspirations from my trips and yes even sketch around while I'm bored. 

What's your fave pieces from the Muji's To Go campaign? :)

--

2 comments:

  1. Interior designing can be really fun especially when its your first time doing it. It can be a trial and error process at times but when you get the hang of it it will come naturally

    shiny cleanness

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! really need to check their store this week. :)

    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia